On our mission to teach the world how to code, we’ve always strived to develop timely, relevant courses, that are reflective of the way industry professionals are coding everyday.we released “HTML & CSS” courses that have been the centerpiece of what AIITC offers.
Why HTML & CSS?
Everything you see in a website is a result of the combination of HTML and CSS. With these two languages, you will have the skills you need to bring your website design to life.
- Every webpage you look at is written in a language called HTML. You can think of HTML as the skeleton that gives every webpage structure. In this course, we'll use HTML to add paragraphs, headings, images and links to a webpage.
- Cascading Style Sheets or CSS are an important way to control how your Web pages look. CSS can control the fonts, text, colors, backgrounds, margins, and layout.
- There are some very good reasons to learn CSS so that you can control your Web pages look.
Web Design Principles
Introduction to HTML
- Basic principles involved in developing a web site.
- Planning process.
- Home Page Layout.
- Design Concept.
- What is World Wide Web?
- Why create a web site?
Elements of HTML
- What is HTML?
- HTML Documents.
- Basic structure of an HTML document.
- Creating an HTML document.
- Mark up Tags .
- Line Breaks.
- HTML Tags.
Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to elements of HTML.
- Working with Text.
- Working with Lists, Tables and Frames.
- Working with Hyperlinks, Images and Multimedia.
- Working with Forms and controls.
Introduction to Web Publishing or Hosting
- Concept of CSS.
- Creating Style Sheet.
- CSS Properties.
- CSS Styling(Background, Text Format, Controlling Fonts).
- Working with block elements and objects.
- Working with Lists and Tables.
- CSS Id and Class.
- Box Model(Introduction, Border properties, Padding
Properties, Margin properties).
- CSS Advanced(Grouping, Dimension, Display,
Positioning, Floating, Align,Pseudo class, Navigation Bar,
Image Sprites, Attribute sector)
- CSS Color.
- Creating page Layout and Site Designs.
- Creating the Web Site.
- Saving the site.
- Working on the web site.
- Creating web site structure.
- Creating Titles for web pages.
- Themes-Publishing web sites.
Candidate will get a course completion certificate after completing the course.