This .Net Training course provides an exhaustive coverage of .NET framework and ASP.NET technology features like ASP.NET Architecture, State Management, Master pages, User & Custom Controls and Data Access, Authentication and Authorization, Navigation, Web Configuration, Health Monitoring, Instrumentation, Web Services, AJAX and Deployment.
- Create a rich GUI for web based applications using a rich set of controls
- Create secure (authentication and authorization) web applications
- Personalize a web page using Web Parts
- Create asynchronous web applications using ASP.NET AJAX
- Create and use web services
- Deploy web applications
- Introductions, course mechanics, .NET Overview, CLR, Assemblies (monolithic vs. component-based applications), Execution Model, Client-Side vs. Server-Side Programming, Web Technologies
- Development Environment Setup, ISS, SQL Server and Visual Studio, Advanced C#: OOP, Delegates, Events, Attributes, unsafe code, .NET Interop
- .NET Framework Class Library (FCL): System, Collections, I/O, Networking, Threading, Transactions, Exceptions
- Databases and Data Access using ADO.NET & LINQ
- Introduction to ASP.NET, programming model, server controls, data binding
- ASP.NET state management, tracing, caching, error handling, security, deployment, user and custom controls, DotNetNuke
- Exposing and consuming ASP.NET Web Services, XML, RESTful, SOAP, DISCO, UDDI
Candidate will get a course completion certificate after completing the course.